NDE Clarke Pitchline Ltd have specialised in industrial drive couplings since 1969 and have one of the broadest and best developed ranges in the UK.
Coupling variants include:
- Torsionally soft couplings for dampening torsional vibration and initial shock loads
- Torsionally stiff couplings for zero backlash and high-torque-small-space applications
- High Speed couplings for applications that require a high balancing grade
- Ultra-Heavy Duty for the most arduous and demanding industrial applications
- Quick Release for fast line switches over or reduced replacement downtime
- Fail Safe Type Couplings for safety critical applications
- ATEX approved for T1-T6 fuel vapour or gas rich environments
- AGMA Standard for ease of interchangeability
- Fit and Forget or Maintenance Free for reduced maintenance and total cost of ownership reductions
- Axial Travel type couplings to accommodate substantial machine movements and DBSE variations with one coupling
- Historic legacy couplings for reduce redesign costs of machine set up
Not sure which industrial drive coupling you require? Please contact our experts now for selection advice, drawings or engineering calculations.
With ISO 9001:2015 Quality systems in place since 1992, the company has evolved with a ‘right-first-time’ approach built in to every job regardless of size or value.